Click Interest List to be notified of the City's future, newly constructed, affordable housing opportunities.
About the Housing Division
The City of Pleasanton Housing Division coordinates the development and maintenance of affordable rental and ownership housing in Pleasanton and administers:
- The General Plan Housing Element
- First Time Homebuyer Assistance Programs
- The Housing and Human Services Grants Program (HHSG)
- The City's Inclusionary Housing Ordinance (Residential developer Incentives)
- The Housing Rehabilitation Program for Existing Homeowners
The Housing Division provides information on:
- Below-market rental housing opportunities
- Housing and services for seniors and persons with disabilities
- Fair housing and tenant-landlord services
- Emergency housing resources
- The City does not own or manage any housing directly. However, the Housing Division can provide contact information and referral to developments in Pleasanton that offer housing at below-market rents or sales prices.
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
200 Old Bernal Avenue
PO Box 520, Pleasanton, CA 94566 (Mailing Address)
Can’t find what you are looking for? Check our FAQ or call or contact us.
Housing Information Packets: